Motherhood & Making Your Life Count with Amanda Barbara
Apr 20, 2021
In this episode, you'll learn:
- About one woman's journey as she juggles the role of a full-time mom AND National Sales Manager
- Tips on how to manage "wearing all the hats" (while having a type of personality)
- How to put yourself first
- Ways to work around the fear of thinking "will my child know/love me" if work takes me away from home.
- How to own the woman you are (There is no "right" way to be a mom!)
- That it's okay not to know which direction you want to take, and you have permission to explore your passions.
- That the life lived in her 20's taught her who she wanted to be in her 30's
- What Amanda would do differently looking back (if anything!)
- That there is a difference in following your heart vs. always doing what you're told.
- Her view on the need to educate the youth of today around what else is out there/their options for being successful
- Her experience on Semester At Sea and how being immersed in culture was her greatest teacher.
- The depth that traveling affords (once you expand, you can't go back!)
- A story sharing the power of manifestation/visualization
- Why it's pointless to compare where you are to anyone else.
- That you need to incorporate doing what makes you happy into your daily life (AND that it's okay to take breaks and put yourself first!)
- Why you should be present and separate yourself from your phone every once in a while
- That delegating and getting help will help you in more ways than one.
- Amanda's journey becoming a certified health coach and advice on how to live as your best self
- What moms should be doing pre/post-pregnancy to provide the most optimal environment for themselves and their baby
- How to make the necessary household changes that will benefit their kids' well-being long term
- A bit about her blog "Modern Mommies."
Are you interested in learning more about our guest, Amanda Barbara?
Personal Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amandababs_hessian/
Modern Mommies Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/modernmommies3/
Email: [email protected]
For more insight and inspiration on becoming radically fulfilled, follow me @stormybarbara on Instagram and be sure to check out www.stormybarbara.com